If you are in an older vehicle that does not have in-dash internet access and you want to Blast in your vehicle, you sure can do that. Our own Colin Cruz has been been doing that since 2008 with a Bluetooth FM transmitter. Here is how:
1. Go to an electronics store or an online electronics vendor and buy a “bluetooth FM transmitter”
2. Plug that Bluetooth FM transmitter into your car’s “cigarette lighter slot”
3. Go to your phone’s settings and turn on Bluetooth
5. Connect the Bluetooth of your phone for audio and calls to your Bluetooth FM stereo, the name of which will pop up as an available device
6. Hit play on TheBlast.FM stream of your choice in TheBlast.FM app or on our website.
7. Your Bluetooth FM stereo will…or should… find an open FM stereo channel to use on your vehicle’s FM stereo and it will, or should…display that frequency on the face of the Bluetooth FM stereo.
8. Tune your FM stereo to that frequency and turn up the volume, and you are Blasting on your FM car stereo!